Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Do you want snow at Christmas

 
 "Do you want snow at Christmas time?  Why, or why not?"
 
There are three snows I like each year. The first, because to me, there is magic in that first snowfall that just makes the world slow down and take a breath to just relax and let it happen. Then I love the Christmas Eve snow. Not the Christmas week snow but Christmas Eve snow.  It just covers every thing with white and again every thing seems to go quiet and time seems to slow down for just a little bit, but then the kids wake up and they want to go play in it and they just have soo much fun in it.. and the last snow of the year is my third favorite snowfall.  I have yet to miss calling the last snowfall of a year no matter where we have lived. I can feel a difference in it. It's like a final, gentle sigh that Nature gives just before the brightness and greening up of Spring and the awaking of all the critters (and bugs)
 

Billie C.

Halloween countdown banner

Thanksgiving countdown banner
Christmas countdown banner

No comments:

Post a Comment