Wednesday, December 2, 2015

: Billie's Christmas Corner, Dec 1

 
I have been trying to get myself motivated and in the Christmas Spirit.  That's a bit hard when my Dear Hubby has just been laid off of a job we thought was going to keep us here for a couple of years. He's job hunting, and he's searching and he's also healing from twisting his knee that week before he got laid off. We both are having to put off some doctor appointments, because with the lost of his job the insurance was stopped as well. I did want to put off my surgery until after the first of the year, but not in this way.  He's looking into the Government sponsored Health insurance, but he can't stay on line long enough to finish the application. We keep having rain fade with our dish safelight.
 
I know what I want to get him for his birthday that is a week before Christmas, but again, he has to be working first. He would like to have a drone. It doesn't have to be a fancy one, just one that works.
 
 
 

May your day be blessed and may you find joy in the small things of living every day.

Billie C.



No comments:

Post a Comment