Wednesday, December 2, 2015

First day of the Christmas Season

Hello.
 
My First day of the Christmas Season (today) is being spend with some cleaning up (dishes) and taking down all our Fall and Thanksgiving decorations.
 
I need some Garland to hang up once I get the command hooks set where I want them on the header over the slid out of the camper. I am still working on how I'm going to place things to hang around the windows. I used small brass safety pins but things fell off of them at the slightest movement inside the camper.  I will look for a different way to hang light weight items in the windows. 
 
I'm not sure how much Christmas baking I'll be doing this year. I have yet to try the camper oven.  I have an electrical portable oven that I have been using as needed.  I doubt we will be going to any parties this year.
 
 
 

May your day be blessed and may you find joy in the small things of living every day.

Billie C.



No comments:

Post a Comment