Thursday, July 7, 2016

Update on me (Billie) June 29

Update on me    
 
I had a great report from the doctor who removed half of my thyroid. All Clear, no signs of any cancer.
I go back the second week of August, after I get some blood drawn, to see if I will need to take any Thyroid meds.  I feel great and am slowly getting some energy back.
 
Jerry was not working from the Thursday before surgery until June 29. He's not making what he's use to making but at least he has a job to go to. I was able to get the camper cleaned up from his being home for three weeks and only the bare minimum getting done around here.
 
Jerry did mow the grass a few times. It grew rather fast and the campground only mows close to a busy weekend. Macon does not like stepping into tall(ish) grass and was trying to potty closer and closer to the camper even when we scolded him to move out into the grass. Macon has very tender feet. 
 

Billie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment